This paper was developed based on reflections on a meeting with WCC staff and representatives of the Old Catholic Church of the Union of Utrecht in February 2014. The meeting included: the Rev. Dr. Hielke Wolters, the Rev. Dr. Martin Robra, the Rev. Dr. John Gibaut, Mr. Doug Chial, Dr. Guiermo Kerber, the Rev. Dr. Nyambura Njoroge (all WCC), the Most Rev. Joris Vercammen, Archbishop of Utrecht, the Rev. Prof. Franz Segbers, and the Rev. Prof. Peter-Ben Smit (all Old Catholic). Various remarks made during those discussions are reflected in this paper. Notes have been kept to a minimum, with a focus on primary sources and documentation.
The Pilgrimage of Justice and Peace
Imagining a Pilgrimage of Justice and Peace
Catholicity and Contextuality
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2014
Copyright © (2014) World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 214–225, July 2014
How to Cite
Smit, P.-B. (2014), Imagining a Pilgrimage of Justice and Peace. The Ecumenical Review, 66: 214–225. doi: 10.1111/erev.12100
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!