Michael E. Valdez is an assistant professor of Stillman School of Business, Seton Hall University, 400 South Orange Avenue, South Orange, NJ 07040, USA.
Institutional Determinants of Macro-Level Entrepreneurship
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1149–1175, September 2013
How to Cite
Valdez, M. E. and Richardson, J. (2013), Institutional Determinants of Macro-Level Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 1149–1175. doi: 10.1111/etap.12000
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!