Kimberly A. Eddleston is the Patrick F. and Helen C. Walsh Research Professor and the Daniel and Dorothy Grady Research Fellow at the D'Amore-McKim School of Business, Northeastern University, 219 Hayden Hall, Boston, MA 02115-5000, USA.
Planning for Growth: Life Stage Differences in Family Firms
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1177–1202, September 2013
How to Cite
Eddleston, K. A., Kellermanns, F. W., Floyd, S. W., Crittenden, V. L. and Crittenden, W. F. (2013), Planning for Growth: Life Stage Differences in Family Firms. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 1177–1202. doi: 10.1111/etap.12002
We would like to thank Jim Chrisman and the participants at the Theories of Family Enterprise 2009 Conference for their suggestions on an earlier version of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!