Path-Dependent Evolution Versus Intentional Management of Investment Ties in Science-Based Entrepreneurial Firms
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 671–690, May 2014
How to Cite
Vanacker, T., Manigart, S. and Meuleman, M. (2014), Path-Dependent Evolution Versus Intentional Management of Investment Ties in Science-Based Entrepreneurial Firms. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38: 671–690. doi: 10.1111/etap.12007
- Issue online: 9 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Intercollegiate Center for Management Science (ICM)
- Research Foundation Flanders (FWO)
- Multidisciplinary Research Partnership Ghent Bio-Economy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!