A previous version of the paper was presented at the 13th Annual Interdisciplinary Entrepreneurship Conference 2009, Leipzig, Germany.
How Exactly Do Network Relationships Pay Off? The Effects of Network Size and Relationship Quality on Access to Start-Up Resources
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 501–525, May 2014
How to Cite
Semrau, T. and Werner, A. (2014), How Exactly Do Network Relationships Pay Off? The Effects of Network Size and Relationship Quality on Access to Start-Up Resources. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38: 501–525. doi: 10.1111/etap.12011
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!