The Effects of Perceived Control on Venture Capitalist Investment Decisions: A Configurational Perspective
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 833–861, July 2014
How to Cite
Drover, W., Wood, M. S. and Payne, G. T. (2014), The Effects of Perceived Control on Venture Capitalist Investment Decisions: A Configurational Perspective. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38: 833–861. doi: 10.1111/etap.12012
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
- Pontikes Center at Southern Illinois University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!