Ivan Light is a professor at the University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Boundaries of Social Capital in Entrepreneurship
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue: Social Capital and Entrepreneurship
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 603–624, May 2013
How to Cite
Light, I. and Dana, L.-P. (2013), Boundaries of Social Capital in Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 603–624. doi: 10.1111/etap.12016
The authors wish to thank Professor Gordon L. Pullar and Dixie Masak Dayo of the Department of Alaska Native & Rural Development at the University of Alaska Fairbanks for assistance in Old Harbor and for introductions to its people, including Alutiiq Elders. Also to Dr. George P. Charles, Director of the National Resource Center for American Indian, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Elders, University of Alaska, Anchorage, who assisted us with several interviews, and to Dr. Sven Haakanson, Jr. for guidance. A special thank you to Professor Eric Gedajlovic (SFU), Professor Benson Honig (McMaster University), and Professor Charlene Zietsma (York University) for valuable feedback on an earlier version of this paper.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!