Saul Estrin is Professor at the London School of Economics, CEPR and IZA, London WC2A2AE, UK.
Entrepreneurship, Social Capital, and Institutions: Social and Commercial Entrepreneurship Across Nations
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue: Social Capital and Entrepreneurship
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 479–504, May 2013
How to Cite
Estrin, S., Mickiewicz, T. and Stephan, U. (2013), Entrepreneurship, Social Capital, and Institutions: Social and Commercial Entrepreneurship Across Nations. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 479–504. doi: 10.1111/etap.12019
The authors acknowledge valuable comments from the editors, Zoltan Acs, Ruta Aidis, Errko Autio, John Earle, Susanna Khavul, Julia Korosteleva, Paul Reynolds, participants in presentations at George Mason University, the ISBE meeting in Sheffield, University of Tartu/Technical University of Tallinn seminar in Viinistu, and the special issue workshop at Simon Fraser University, Vancouver. Any remaining errors are our own. The paper uses data collected by the Global Entrepreneurship Research Association http://www.gemconsortium.org. The authors are listed in alphabetical order and contributed equally to the manuscript.
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!