Do International Networks and Foreign Market Knowledge Facilitate SME Internationalization? Evidence From the Czech Republic
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 749–774, July 2014
How to Cite
Musteen, M., Datta, D. K. and Butts, M. M. (2014), Do International Networks and Foreign Market Knowledge Facilitate SME Internationalization? Evidence From the Czech Republic. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38: 749–774. doi: 10.1111/etap.12025
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- San Diego State University Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!