Submitted to the Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice Special Issue, High Potential Concepts, Phenomena, and Theories in International Entrepreneurship Research
International Entrepreneurial Orientation: Conceptual Considerations, Research Themes, Measurement Issues, and Future Research Directions
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue: International Entrepreneurship
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 11–44, January 2014
How to Cite
Covin, J. G. and Miller, D. (2014), International Entrepreneurial Orientation: Conceptual Considerations, Research Themes, Measurement Issues, and Future Research Directions. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38: 11–44. doi: 10.1111/etap.12027
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!