Patrick A. Saparito is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Management at Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
Bureaucratic Systems' Facilitating and Hindering Influence on Social Capital
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue: Social Capital and Entrepreneurship
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 625–639, May 2013
How to Cite
Saparito, P. A. and Coombs, J. E. (2013), Bureaucratic Systems' Facilitating and Hindering Influence on Social Capital. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 625–639. doi: 10.1111/etap.12028
The authors thank Duane Ireland and Luis Gomez-Mejia for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!