Jintong Tang is an assistant professor of entrepreneurship and management, John Cook School of Business, Saint Louis University, 3674 Lindell Blvd., DS 469A, St. Louis, MO 63108, USA.
Proactiveness, Stakeholder–Firm Power Difference, and Product Safety and Quality of Chinese SMEs
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1129–1157, September 2014
How to Cite
Tang, J., Tang, Z. and Katz, J. A. (2014), Proactiveness, Stakeholder–Firm Power Difference, and Product Safety and Quality of Chinese SMEs. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38: 1129–1157. doi: 10.1111/etap.12029
The authors wish to express their sincere appreciation to Editor Don Neubaum and two anonymous reviewers for their invaluable comments on earlier versions of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!