Harry Scarbrough is a professor at Keele Management School, Keele University, Newcastle-under-Lyme, UK.
Exploring the Role of Trust in the Deal-Making Process for Early-Stage Technology Ventures
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1203–1228, September 2013
How to Cite
Scarbrough, H., Swan, J., Amaeshi, K. and Briggs, T. (2013), Exploring the Role of Trust in the Deal-Making Process for Early-Stage Technology Ventures. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 1203–1228. doi: 10.1111/etap.12031
This work was supported by the UK's Economic and Social Research Council (Grant Number RES-185-31-0021), under the “Evolution of Business Knowledge” program.
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- UK's Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: RES-185-31-0021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!