Joris J. Ebbers is an assistant professor at the University of Amsterdam Business School.
Networking Behavior and Contracting Relationships Among Entrepreneurs in Business Incubators
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1159–1181, September 2014
How to Cite
Ebbers, J. J. (2014), Networking Behavior and Contracting Relationships Among Entrepreneurs in Business Incubators. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38: 1159–1181. doi: 10.1111/etap.12032
This research has been made possible with the help of the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research—Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijke Onderzoek (NWO)—under grant number 400-07-160. The author would like to thank the managers and entrepreneurs of all four incubators for their support; Michiel Resink and Anna Heemskerk for helping to collect the data; Niamh O'Sullivan for proofreading and editing the manuscript; the participants at the Amsterdam Business School brown bag for their feedback; and the editor and reviewers of ET&P for their constructive comments, feedback, and support.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!