Joseph A. LiPuma is an associate professor at EMLYON Business School.
Venture Capitalists' Risk Mitigation of Portfolio Company Internationalization
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1183–1205, September 2014
How to Cite
LiPuma, J. A. and Park, S. (2014), Venture Capitalists' Risk Mitigation of Portfolio Company Internationalization. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38: 1183–1205. doi: 10.1111/etap.12033
The authors wish to acknowledge the assistance of Anita McGahan, Jeffrey Furman, and Isin Guler in the development of this paper, along with comments by participants in the workshop ȜReassessing the Relationships between Private Equity Investors and Their Portfolio Companiesȝ at Vlerick Leuven University in September 2010, the input of Zied Guedri and Bernard Forgues, and the comments of anonymous reviewers.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!