Stella E. Anderson is a professor at the Department of Management, Appalachian State University, ASU Box 32089, Boone, NC 28608.
The Empty Bowls Project: Creating, Leading, and Sustaining a Social Enterprise
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1237–1245, September 2014
How to Cite
Anderson, S. E., Coffey, B. S. and Dixon-Fowler, H. (2014), The Empty Bowls Project: Creating, Leading, and Sustaining a Social Enterprise. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38: 1237–1245. doi: 10.1111/etap.12034
The authors would like to acknowledge John Hartom and Lisa Blackburn, founders of Empty Bowls/Imagine Render. John and Lisa approved this case study in October 2011 and provided valuable information for the case to be developed for the purpose of teaching and class discussion.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!