Earlier versions of this research were presented at an invited talk at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst in 2009 and at the Academy of International Business in Nagoya, Japan in 2011. We are indebted to the assistance of Glenn Fisher, Director of Business Development, at Linden Labs in the pursuit of this research.
The Impact of Home Country Institutions on Corporate Technological Entrepreneurship via R&D Investments and Virtual World Presence†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
How to Cite
Judge, W. Q., Liu-Thompkins, Y., Brown, J. L. and Pongpatipat, C. (2013), The Impact of Home Country Institutions on Corporate Technological Entrepreneurship via R&D Investments and Virtual World Presence. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. doi: 10.1111/etap.12036
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!