Andrew Keating is a lecturer in marketing at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business, Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock, Co., Dublin, Ireland.
Riding the Practice Waves: Social Resourcing Practices During New Venture Development
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1207–1235, September 2014
How to Cite
Keating, A., Geiger, S. and McLoughlin, D. (2014), Riding the Practice Waves: Social Resourcing Practices During New Venture Development. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38: 1207–1235. doi: 10.1111/etap.12038
The authors would to thank the reviewers and the action editor of this paper for their highly constructive comments and direction in shaping this paper.
The authors would also like to thank Luis Araujo, Bruce Martin, Pat Gibbons, Tony Meenaghan, Andrea Prothero, and Mary Lambkin for their advice and support.
A previous conference version of some of the empirical material was presented at the 27th Annual Industrial Marketing and Purchasing Group (IMP) conference August 30–September 3, 2011.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!