The first two authors contributed equally.
The Influence of Changes in Social Capital on Firm-Founding Activities
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue: Social Capital and Entrepreneurship
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 539–568, May 2013
How to Cite
Kreiser, P. M., Patel, P. C. and Fiet, J. O. (2013), The Influence of Changes in Social Capital on Firm-Founding Activities. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 539–568. doi: 10.1111/etap.12039
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!