Michael Gilding is a professor of sociology, Swinburne Institute for Social Research, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Motives and Outcomes in Family Business Succession Planning
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
How to Cite
Gilding, M., Gregory, S. and Cosson, B. (2013), Motives and Outcomes in Family Business Succession Planning. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. doi: 10.1111/etap.12040
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Australian Research Council Linkage Grant Scheme
- Pitcher Partners
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!