Eric Gedajlovic is the Beedie Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship at the Beedie School of Business, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Social Capital and Entrepreneurship: A Schema and Research Agenda
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue: Social Capital and Entrepreneurship
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 455–478, May 2013
How to Cite
Gedajlovic, E., Honig, B., Moore, C. B., Payne, G. T. and Wright, M. (2013), Social Capital and Entrepreneurship: A Schema and Research Agenda. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 455–478. doi: 10.1111/etap.12042
The authors are listed alphabetically and contributed equally to this article and to editing this special issue. They wish to thank Keith H. Brigham and Miles A. Zachary for helpful comments on earlier versions of this article and the editorial team of Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice for the opportunity to edit the special issue. They also extend many thanks to the discussants and reviewers whose efforts have helped bring this special issue to fruition.
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!