Maw-Der Foo is an Associate Professor at the University of Colorado, Boulder, Leeds School of Business, 419 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309, USA and visiting professor at Ghent University.
Beyond Affective Valence: Untangling Valence and Activation Influences on Opportunity Identification
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 407–431, March 2015
How to Cite
Foo, M.-D., Uy, M. A. and Murnieks, C. (2015), Beyond Affective Valence: Untangling Valence and Activation Influences on Opportunity Identification. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 39: 407–431. doi: 10.1111/etap.12045
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!