Orla Byrne is Prize Fellow in Entrepreneurship in the School of Management at the University of Bath, Claverton Down, Bath BA2 7AY, UK.
Different Strokes for Different Folks: Entrepreneurial Narratives of Emotion, Cognition, and Making Sense of Business Failure
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 375–405, March 2015
How to Cite
Byrne, O. and Shepherd, D. A. (2015), Different Strokes for Different Folks: Entrepreneurial Narratives of Emotion, Cognition, and Making Sense of Business Failure. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 39: 375–405. doi: 10.1111/etap.12046
We would like to thank the late Dr. Jason Cope for his enthusiasm, encouragement, and advice in the early stages of this research project. We also thank Friederike Welter and two anonymous reviewers for their invaluable feedback and the Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship and Strathclyde Business School for financial support.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Strathclyde Business School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!