Yasuhiro Yamakawa is Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship at the Babson College, Arthur Blank Center for Entrepreneurship, Babson Park, MA, USA.
Rising From the Ashes: Cognitive Determinants of Venture Growth After Entrepreneurial Failure
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 209–236, March 2015
How to Cite
Yamakawa, Y., Peng, M. W. and Deeds, D. L. (2015), Rising From the Ashes: Cognitive Determinants of Venture Growth After Entrepreneurial Failure. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 39: 209–236. doi: 10.1111/etap.12047
We thank the editor and two anonymous reviewers for their constructive and valuable suggestions for improving this manuscript.
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!