Karim Mignonac is a professor at the University of Toulouse 1 Capitole, 2 rue du Doyen Gabriel Marty, 31042 Toulouse, France.
A Multi-Study Investigation of Outcomes of Franchisees' Affective Commitment to Their Franchise Organization
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 461–488, May 2015
How to Cite
Mignonac, K., Vandenberghe, C., Perrigot, R., El Akremi, A. and Herrbach, O. (2015), A Multi-Study Investigation of Outcomes of Franchisees' Affective Commitment to Their Franchise Organization. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 39: 461–488. doi: 10.1111/etap.12050
The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the French National Research Agency (grant number ANR-12-BSH1-0011-01- FRANBLE). They also thank ET&P editor James G. Combs and the two anonymous reviewers for their encouragement and insightful guidance throughout the review process.
- Issue online: 16 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2013
- French National Research Agency. Grant Number: ANR-12-BSH1-0011-01- FRANBLE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!