Jun Du is a senior lecturer at Aston Business School, Aston University, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B4 7ET; an associate at the UK Enterprise Research Centre; and a Research Fellow at the Stockholm China Economic Institute, Stockholm School of Economics, PO Box 6501, 113 83 Stockholm, Sweden.
Do Social Capital Building Strategies Influence the Financing Behavior of Chinese Private Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises?
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
How to Cite
Du, J., Guariglia, A. and Newman, A. (2013), Do Social Capital Building Strategies Influence the Financing Behavior of Chinese Private Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises?. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. doi: 10.1111/etap.12051
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!