Jun Du is a senior lecturer at Aston Business School, Aston University, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B4 7ET; an associate at the UK Enterprise Research Centre; and a Research Fellow at the Stockholm China Economic Institute, Stockholm School of Economics, PO Box 6501, 113 83 Stockholm, Sweden.
Do Social Capital Building Strategies Influence the Financing Behavior of Chinese Private Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises?
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 601–631, May 2015
How to Cite
Du, J., Guariglia, A. and Newman, A. (2015), Do Social Capital Building Strategies Influence the Financing Behavior of Chinese Private Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises?. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 39: 601–631. doi: 10.1111/etap.12051
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!