Alexandra Dawson is an assistant professor at the John Molson School of Business, Concordia University, 1455 De Maisonneuve Boulevard West, Montreal, QC, Canada H3G 1M8.
Predictors of Later-Generation Family Members' Commitment to Family Enterprises
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 545–569, May 2015
How to Cite
Dawson, A., Sharma, P., Irving, P. G., Marcus, J. and Chirico, F. (2015), Predictors of Later-Generation Family Members' Commitment to Family Enterprises. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 39: 545–569. doi: 10.1111/etap.12052
We gratefully acknowledge the guidance and insightful suggestions provided by the editor, Donald Neubaum, and two anonymous reviewers. We appreciate the funding support received from the Social Sciences and Humanities Council of Canada (SSHRC), the Swiss National Science Foundation, and Handelsbanken and the Center for Family Enterprise and Ownership (CEFEO) in Sweden.
- Issue online: 16 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Council of Canada (SSHRC)
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Handelsbanken and the Center for Family Enterprise and Ownership (CEFEO) in Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!