Kristine M. Kuhn is an associate professor in the Department of Management, Information Systems, & Entrepreneurship at the Washington State University, Pullman, WA, USA.
With a Little Help From My Competitors: Peer Networking Among Artisan Entrepreneurs
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
How to Cite
Kuhn, K. M. and Galloway, T. L. (2013), With a Little Help From My Competitors: Peer Networking Among Artisan Entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. doi: 10.1111/etap.12053
Portions of this research were previously presented at the Society for Judgment and Decision Making meeting, Seattle, Washington, 2011.
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!