Michael Carney is Concordia University research chair in strategy and entrepreneurship at the John Molson School of Business, Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
What Do We Know About Private Family Firms? A Meta-Analytical Review
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 513–544, May 2015
How to Cite
Carney, M., Van Essen, M., Gedajlovic, E. R. and Heugens, P. P.M.A.R. (2015), What Do We Know About Private Family Firms? A Meta-Analytical Review. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 39: 513–544. doi: 10.1111/etap.12054
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!