Marcus T. Wolfe is an Assistant Professor of Management at the Miller College of Business, Ball State University, Muncie, IN 47306, USA.
“Bouncing Back” From a Loss: Entrepreneurial Orientation, Emotions, and Failure Narratives
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 675–700, May 2015
How to Cite
Wolfe, M. T. and Shepherd, D. A. (2015), “Bouncing Back” From a Loss: Entrepreneurial Orientation, Emotions, and Failure Narratives. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 39: 675–700. doi: 10.1111/etap.12057
We would like to thank Maw-Der Foo and two anonymous reviewers for their invaluable feedback on earlier versions of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!