Edward Kasabov is an associate professor at the University of Exeter Business School, Rennes Drive, Exeter EX4 4PU, UK, and is a fellow in ESRC/EPSRC AIM (Advanced Institute of Management Research), London, WC1B 5DN, UK.
Start-Up Difficulties in Early-Stage Peripheral Clusters: The Case of IT in an Emerging Economy
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
How to Cite
Kasabov, E. (2013), Start-Up Difficulties in Early-Stage Peripheral Clusters: The Case of IT in an Emerging Economy. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. doi: 10.1111/etap.12058
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!