Robert P. Garrett Jr. is an Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship at the College of Business, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292, USA.
Internal Corporate Venture Operations Independence and Performance: A Knowledge-Based Perspective
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 763–790, July 2015
How to Cite
Garrett, R. P. and Covin, J. G. (2015), Internal Corporate Venture Operations Independence and Performance: A Knowledge-Based Perspective. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 39: 763–790. doi: 10.1111/etap.12059
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!