Josip Kotlar is a research fellow at University of Bergamo, Center for Young & Family Enterprise, Via Pasubio 7B, 24044 Dalmine (BG)—Italy.
Goal Setting in Family Firms: Goal Diversity, Social Interactions, and Collective Commitment to Family-Centered Goals
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Family Business Special Issue
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1263–1288, November 2013
How to Cite
Kotlar, J. and De Massis, A. (2013), Goal Setting in Family Firms: Goal Diversity, Social Interactions, and Collective Commitment to Family-Centered Goals. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 1263–1288. doi: 10.1111/etap.12065
We are grateful to Lloyd Steier and the two anonymous reviewers for their guidance. We are also indebted to James J. Chrisman, Jess H. Chua, and Pramodita Sharma for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article. An earlier version of this article received the Best Paper Award at the Family Enterprise Research Conference, Montreal (Canada), May 2012.
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!