Esra Memili is Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Bryan School of Business & Economics, Greensboro, NC 27402-6170.
Going Beyond Research on Goal Setting: A Proposed Role for Organizational Psychological Capital of Family Firms
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Family Business Special Issue
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1289–1296, November 2013
How to Cite
Memili, E., Welsh, D. H. B. and Luthans, F. (2013), Going Beyond Research on Goal Setting: A Proposed Role for Organizational Psychological Capital of Family Firms. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 1289–1296. doi: 10.1111/etap.12066
The authors thank James J. Chrisman, Jess Chua, and Torsten Pieper for their comments on our presentation at the 2012 Theories of Family Enterprise Conference and ETP Guest Editor Lloyd Steier and two anonymous reviewers for their comments on the earlier drafts of this commentary.
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!