Dawn R. DeTienne is Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship, 207 Rockwell Hall, College of Business, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523.
Exit Strategies in Family Firms: How Socioemotional Wealth Drives the Threshold of Performance
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Family Business Special Issue
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1297–1318, November 2013
How to Cite
DeTienne, D. R. and Chirico, F. (2013), Exit Strategies in Family Firms: How Socioemotional Wealth Drives the Threshold of Performance. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 1297–1318. doi: 10.1111/etap.12067
We would like to thank the editor, two anonymous reviewers, and the Theories of Family Enterprise Conference (TOFE) for their constructive criticism on this paper. We are also in debt to the members of the Center for Family Enterprise and Ownership (CeFEO) from Jönköping International Business School for their helpful suggestions on earlier versions of this paper.
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!