Johan Wiklund is a Professor in the Whitman School of Management, Syracuse University, 721 University Avenue, Syracuse, NY 13244-2450, USA, a Professor at Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, Sweden, and a Professor at the Jönköping International Business School, Jönköping, Sweden.
Internal Versus External Ownership Transition in Family Firms: An Embeddedness Perspective
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Family Business Special Issue
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1319–1340, November 2013
How to Cite
Wiklund, J., Nordqvist, M., Hellerstedt, K. and Bird, M. (2013), Internal Versus External Ownership Transition in Family Firms: An Embeddedness Perspective. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 1319–1340. doi: 10.1111/etap.12068
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!