Lucia Naldi is an Associate Professor at Jönköping International Business School, Box 1026, 551 11 Jönköping, Sweden.
Preserving Socioemotional Wealth in Family Firms: Asset or Liability? The Moderating Role of Business Context
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Family Business Special Issue
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1341–1360, November 2013
How to Cite
Naldi, L., Cennamo, C., Corbetta, G. and Gomez-Mejia, L. (2013), Preserving Socioemotional Wealth in Family Firms: Asset or Liability? The Moderating Role of Business Context. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 1341–1360. doi: 10.1111/etap.12069
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!