Peter Jaskiewicz is an Associate Professor at the John Molson School of Business at Concordia University, 1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W., Montreal, Quebec, H3G 1M8, Canada.
Explaining Performance Differences Between Family Firms With Family and Nonfamily CEOs: It's the Nature of the Tie to the Family That Counts!
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Family Business Special Issue
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1361–1367, November 2013
How to Cite
Jaskiewicz, P. and Luchak, A. A. (2013), Explaining Performance Differences Between Family Firms With Family and Nonfamily CEOs: It's the Nature of the Tie to the Family That Counts!. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 1361–1367. doi: 10.1111/etap.12070
We would like to thank Ian R. Gellatly, Tory E. Higgins, Trish P. Reay, two anonymous referees, and our action editor Jess Chua for their valuable comments and suggestions which helped us to improve the paper significantly.
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!