Nick Wilson is Professor of Finance at Credit Management Research Center, Leeds University Business School, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK.
Family Business Survival and the Role of Boards
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Family Business Special Issue
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1369–1389, November 2013
How to Cite
Wilson, N., Wright, M. and Scholes, L. (2013), Family Business Survival and the Role of Boards. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 1369–1389. doi: 10.1111/etap.12071
Thanks to participants at the Theories of Family Firms conference in Edmonton, May 2012, for comments on an earlier draft and to Danny Miller, Isabelle Le Breton-Miller, Eric Gedajlovic, the guest editors, and two anonymous reviewers for very helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!