Isabelle Le Breton-Miller is Chair Associate Professor at HEC Montreal, Montréal, Québec, Canada, and Senior Research Fellow at the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Socioemotional Wealth Across the Family Firm Life Cycle: A Commentary on “Family Business Survival and the Role of Boards”
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Family Business Special Issue
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1391–1397, November 2013
How to Cite
Le Breton-Miller, I. and Miller, D. (2013), Socioemotional Wealth Across the Family Firm Life Cycle: A Commentary on “Family Business Survival and the Role of Boards”. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 37: 1391–1397. doi: 10.1111/etap.12072
The authors would like to thank Louise Scholes, Pramodita Sharma, Nick Wilson, and Mike Wright for their helpful comments. They also acknowledge support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!