Jeffrey M. Pollack is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Management, Robins School of Business, University of Richmond, Richmond, VA 23173, USA.
Satisfaction, Investment, and Alternatives Predict Entrepreneurs' Networking Group Commitment and Subsequent Revenue Generation
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 817–837, July 2015
How to Cite
Pollack, J. M., Coy, A. E., Green, J. D. and Davis, J. L. (2015), Satisfaction, Investment, and Alternatives Predict Entrepreneurs' Networking Group Commitment and Subsequent Revenue Generation. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 39: 817–837. doi: 10.1111/etap.12075
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!