Sharon A. Alvarez is Professor of Management and Entrepreneurship, Walter Koch Chair of Entrepreneurship at Daniels College of Business, University of Denver, Denver, CO, USA.
Entrepreneurial Opportunities and Poverty Alleviation
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Special Issue: International Entrepreneurship
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 159–184, January 2014
How to Cite
Alvarez, S. A. and Barney, J. B. (2014), Entrepreneurial Opportunities and Poverty Alleviation. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 38: 159–184. doi: 10.1111/etap.12078
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!