Lee Li is a Professor in the School of Administrative Studies at the York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Should Small, Young Technology-Based Firms Internalize Transactions in Their Internationalization?
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 839–862, July 2015
How to Cite
Li, L., Qian, G. and Qian, Z. (2015), Should Small, Young Technology-Based Firms Internalize Transactions in Their Internationalization?. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 39: 839–862. doi: 10.1111/etap.12081
This study is supported by the Standard Research Grants of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (File number: 410-2010-2289). The authors thank Professor Thomas Keil and three anonymous referees for their insightful and constructive comments.
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 410-2010-2289
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!