Stephen E. Lanivich is an Assistant Professor of Management and Entrepreneurship, Old Dominion University, College of Business and Public Administration, Department of Management, 2039 Constant Hall, Norfolk, VA 23529, USA.
The RICH Entrepreneur: Using Conservation of Resources Theory in Contexts of Uncertainty
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 863–894, July 2015
How to Cite
Lanivich, S. E. (2015), The RICH Entrepreneur: Using Conservation of Resources Theory in Contexts of Uncertainty. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 39: 863–894. doi: 10.1111/etap.12082
An earlier version of this manuscript was presented at the 2011 Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference, and appeared in Frontiers of Entrepreneurship. The author would like to thank Gerald Ferris, Chad Van Iddekinge, Annette Ranft, Randy Blass, and Larry Giunipero for providing much needed feedback during the developmental stages of this study.
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!