Luis R. Gomez-Mejia is Ray and Millann Siegfried Professor of Management at Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, USA.
Socioemotional Wealth as a Mixed Gamble: Revisiting Family Firm R&D Investments With the Behavioral Agency Model
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
How to Cite
Gomez-Mejia, L. R., Campbell, J. T., Martin, G., Hoskisson, R. E., Makri, M. and Sirmon, D. G. (2013), Socioemotional Wealth as a Mixed Gamble: Revisiting Family Firm R&D Investments With the Behavioral Agency Model. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. doi: 10.1111/etap.12083
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!