Jeroen P.J. de Jong is Associate Professor of Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship, RSM Erasmus University, Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, 3062 PA Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Entrepreneurial Behavior in Organizations: Does Job Design Matter?
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
How to Cite
de Jong, J. P.J., Parker, S. K., Wennekers, S. and Wu, C.-H. (2013), Entrepreneurial Behavior in Organizations: Does Job Design Matter?. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. doi: 10.1111/etap.12084
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!