Melissa S. Cardon is Professor of Management at the Pace University, Lubin School of Business, 861 Bedford Road, Goldstein 112, Pleasantville, NY 10570, USA.
Entrepreneurial Passion as Mediator of the Self-Efficacy to Persistence Relationship
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
How to Cite
Cardon, M. S. and Kirk, C. P. (2013), Entrepreneurial Passion as Mediator of the Self-Efficacy to Persistence Relationship. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. doi: 10.1111/etap.12089
This paper was presented at the 2010 Academy of Management Conference in Montreal, Canada. The authors thank Barbara Bird, James Hayton, and anonymous reviewers for their comments on previous versions of this manuscript.
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!