Robin Stevens is Visiting Professor in the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Tweekerkenstraat 2, 9000 Ghent, Belgium.
The Social and Economic Mission of Social Enterprises: Dimensions, Measurement, Validation, and Relation
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
How to Cite
Stevens, R., Moray, N. and Bruneel, J. (2014), The Social and Economic Mission of Social Enterprises: Dimensions, Measurement, Validation, and Relation. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. doi: 10.1111/etap.12091
We would like to thank Jan Lepoutre for insightful discussions and suggestions on the paper and Anneleen Van Boxstael and Marie-Astrid Balcaen for supporting the data collection. Geoffry Kistruck, Ute Stephan, and James Wallace helped by reviewing earlier versions of the paper. We thank Reitske Megank and Yves Rosseel for assisting with the data analysis. Finally, we gratefully acknowledge the feedback of the session participants at the Babson Entrepreneurship Research Conference 2010 and the Entrepreneurship Division of the Academy of Management 2010.
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!