Andreas Engelen is Full Professor in the Department of Strategic and International Management, Technical University of Dortmund, Martin-Schmeißer-Weg 12, 44227 Dortmund, Germany.
“Of Course I Can”: The Effect of CEO Overconfidence on Entrepreneurially Oriented Firms
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Baylor University
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
How to Cite
Engelen, A., Neumann, C. and Schwens, C. (2014), “Of Course I Can”: The Effect of CEO Overconfidence on Entrepreneurially Oriented Firms. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. doi: 10.1111/etap.12099
The authors would like to thank the editor James O. Fiet and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful thoughts and comments during the development of this manuscript.
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!